[155569-91-8]; formerly [137512-74-4] and [179607-18-2]
C56H81NO15 (B1a); C55H79NO15 (B1b)
M.f. C56H81NO15 (B1a); C55H79NO15 (B1b)
Form White to off-white powder.
M.p. 141-146 °C
V.p. 4 10-3 mPa (21°C)
KOW logP = 5.0
S.g./density 1.20 (23°C)
Solubility In water 0.024 g/l7, 25°C).
Mode of Action:
Non-systemic insecticide which penetrates leaf tissues by translaminar movement. Paralyses the lepidoptera, which stop feeding within hours of ingestion, and die 2-4 .
Oral Acute oral LD50 for rats 76-kg.
Skin and eye Acute dermal LD50 for rabbits >2000 mg/kg. It is not irritant to skin, and has no sensitising potential. Inhalation LC50 (4 h) for rats 2.12-4.44 mg /m3.
Product name: Emamectin benzoate 1.9%EC
pale yellow to yellow liquid
Content of a.i.
Our product features:
Our Services Guarantee:
1) Competitive price
1) Prompt respond (Reply with 24 hours)
2) Good quality
2) Free Samples (Customer pay for the delivery cost)
3) Professional Packaging,
3) Registration support.
4) Produce according to Customers’ instruction
4) Photos/videos are available during production.
5) None delay shipment
5) Loading inspection, and send loading photos before shipment.