Plants grow vigorously in warm and wet climates and are very productive.
It takes about 60 days to maturating. Flowers begin to form okra fruits in 4-6 days that should be picked for vegetable use when they are still young and tender. A very prolific and high yielding variety with an open leaf growing habit.
Plant okra in fertile, well-drained soil in full light about 1/2 to 1 inch deep and 12 to 18 inches apart. You can soak the seeds overnight in tepid water to help speed up germination.
Culinary tips: Okra can be prepared fresh, boiled, fried, canned and pickled. Use in salad, stir-fries, gumbo, or pickled. Outstanding tempura style or fried with cornmeal.
Our product features:
Our Services Guarantee:
1) Competitive price
1) Prompt respond (Reply with 24 hours)
2) Good quality
2) Free Samples (Customer pay for the delivery cost)
3) Produce according to Customers’ instruction
4) Photos/videos are available during production.
4) None delay shipment
5) Loading inspection, and send loading photos before shipment.