Appearance: Technical is claybank liquid.
Melting Point: 45-50 °C.
Flash Point: 205°C
Vapour Pressure: 1.3 mPa(25°C).
Stability: insoluble in water, soluble in xylene, acetone and chloroform.
Mode of Action
Acaricide and insecticide with repellent, and contact and stomach action.
Oral Acute oral LD50 for male rats 70.6, female rats 66.7 mg/kg (in corn oil). Skin and eye Acute percutaneous LD50 for male rats 1000, female rats 870, rabbits >2000 mg/kg. Not a skin irritant; mild eye irritant (rabbits). Non-sensitising to skin. Inhalation LC50 (4 h) for rats >96 mg/m3.
Product name: Fenpropathrin 10%EC
Yellowish homogeneous liquid
Stability of the emulsion
Our product features:
Our Services Guarantee:
1) Competitive price
1) Prompt respond (Reply with 24 hours)
2) Good quality
2) Free Samples (Customer pay for the delivery cost)
3) Professional Packaging,
3) Registration support.
4) Produce according to Customers’ instruction
4) Photos/videos are available during production.
5) None delay shipment
5) Loading inspection, and send loading photos before shipment.