Amitraz is a straw colored crystalline solid and odorless. It is non-corrosive and stable to heat. UV light seems to have little effect on its stability. Slow decomposition occurs when amitraz is stored for prolonged periods under moist conditions
Mode of Action
Non-systemic, with contact and respiratory action. Expellent action causes ticks to withdraw mouthparts rapidly and fall off the host animal.
Oral Acute oral LD50 for rats 650, mice >1600 mg/kg. Skin and eye Acute percutaneous LD50 for rabbits >200, rats >1600 mg/kg. Inhalation LC50 (6 h) for rats 65 mg/l air.
Product name: Amitraz 20%EC
Light yellow liquid
Content of a.i.
Our product features:
Our Services Guarantee:
1) Competitive price
1) Prompt respond (Reply with 24 hours)
2) Good quality
2) Free Samples (Customer pay for the delivery cost)
3) Professional Packaging,
3) Registration support.
4) Produce according to Customers’ instruction
4) Photos/videos are available during production.
5) None delay shipment
5) Loading inspection, and send loading photos before shipment.